From canapé to croquettes, pate to pot roast, the chefs at Cooper’s Catering can prepare any dish you have in mind for your special day. Able to provide wide ranging menus that will temp any palate, we offer both standard menus and custom menus for small, intimate weddings to grand, formal soirées.
Assorted Hors d'oeuvres
Choose up to 4 - $4 per person
- Kielbasa on Rounds of Crustini
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Mozzarella and Basil Canapé
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chicken Puff Pastry
- Assorted Focchia Pizza (Red, White and Mexican)
- Marinated Vegetable Canapé
- Bourbon Cocktail Franks
Choose up to 4 - $6.5 per person
- Beef Teriyaki Brochette
- Chicken Stuffed Jalapeno
- Hawaiian Chicken Brochette
- Crab Puff Pastry
- Clams Oreganotto
- Thai Chicken Skewer in Peanut Sauce
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Choose up to 4 - $9.5 per person
- Mini Reuben
- Mini Lump Crab Cakes
- Skewered Marinated Cajun Shrimp
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Seafood Skewers (Shrimp, Scallops, Swordfish and Tuna)
Priced Per Person
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail Mirror (40 shrimp) Market Price
- Raw Bar (shrimp, oysters, clams, stone crab claws) Market Price
- Smoked Mirror (Smoked Salmon, Blue Fish, Scallops and Trout) Market Price
- Cheese and Cracker Platter $4
- Vegetable and Dip Platter $3
- Fresh Fruit Skewers $3.5
- Mashed Potato Martini Bar $8
- Antipasto Station $7.5
- Veggie Cup with Dip $3
- Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce $3
- Penne Pasta with Vodka Cream Sauce $3
- Maryland Crab Bisque $3
- Manhattan Clam Chowder $3
- Italian Wedding Soup $3
- Shrimp Cocktail (4) $7.99
- Mixed Greens
- Caesar Salad
- Tossed Salad
- Vermont Salad
- California Salad
Each entree is served with an appropriate potato and vegetable. , a final count is needed 10 days prior to the event.
Group One - $34 - Please select a maximum of three entrée’s
- Pistachio Chicken : Rolled in crushed pistachio nuts and sauteed.
- Chicken Florentine: Stuffed with spinach and cheese. Topped with Béchamel.
- Sautéed Chicken Strips: Sautéed in garlic and wine.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast: Stuffed with an Italian Herb Dressing.
- Chicken Marsala: Sautéed with mushrooms, shallots and Marsala wine.
- Cheesy Dill Haddock: Fresh Atlantic Roughy topped with Dill and baked Cheddar Cheese.
- Haddock Parmesan: Fresh Atlantic Roughy baked in a Parmesan Crust.
- Roast Beef Bordelaise: Slow roasted beef topped with a dry red Wine Sauce.
- Roast Stuffed Pork: Pork Tenderloin stuffed with an apple and pecan dressing and topped with a Port Wine reduction
Group Two - $42.5 - Please select a maximum of three entrée’s
- Stuffed Flounder: Stuffed with a crabmeat dressing.
- Salmon Dijon: Baked in a Dijon, cracker crust.
- Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Cakes: Served with Ramalade (Spicy Tarter Sauce)
- Steak Diane: Tender Filet Mignon with a reduction of cognac and scallions
- Broiled Stuffed Shrimp and Marinated Chicken Breast
- Veal Marsala: Sautéed with mushrooms, shallots and Marsala wine.
- Chilean Sea Bass
- Broiled Stuffed Shrimp: Stuffed with Crabmeat.
- Seafood Brochettes: Skewers of Shrimp, Scallops and Tuna, marinated and char-broiled.
- Filet Mignon: Char-broiled and topped with sautéed mushrooms.
- Lobster Tail: Eight ounce tail broiled and served with drawn butter (Market Price)
- Surf and Turf (Market Price)
- Triple Crown: Filet Mignon and Three Shrimp with Scampi Sauce (Market Price)
- Fresh Berry Tart (Seasonal)
- Crème Brulee ( Chocolate or Vanilla Bean)
- Chocolate Stoudt Cake with Raspberry Drizzle
- New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
- Key Lime Pie
Includes: Fresh baked breads, Coffee and Brewed Decaffeinated.
Each Carved to order and served with rolls and appropriate sauces
- Roast Beef Au jus $8.50
- Roast Prime Rib of Beef Market Price
- Honey Baked Ham $6.25
- Roasted Turkey Breast $6.25
- Fillet Mignon Market
- Pork Loin $7.00
Choose One - $7.95
- Cheese Tortellini
- Penne Pasta
- Coral Reef (Red Clam Sauce)
- Vodka Cream
Served with Caesar Salad and Fresh Italian Breads and Sticks
Stir Fry Station
Fresh Oriental Vegetables stir fried and served with a Ginger Soy Sauce. Served over Fried Rice.
Chicken, Pork and Beef $8.95
Seafood: Shrimp, Scallops and Lobster $12.50
- Stir Fried to order for your guests.
Each Station subject to Chef’s Fee of $50.00
Chef fee $50.00 per chef
Includes disposable plates and cups, linen napkins and flatware.
China and glasses – $3 per person.
Table linens – $5 per linen.
Questions? Please contact us, were here to help.
If paid by cash or check, a 3% discount will be deducted from the final food bill.
* Tax and gratuity not included