Cooper’s Catering is proud to work with the Scranton Cultural Center for weddings, corporate meetings and private parties.
Elegance and Grandeur prevail at the Scranton Cultural Center. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the facility offers dramatic settings for every occasion. Host an intimate bridal shower in the Ladies Parlor or sit for a formal family portrait in the walnut-paneled Casey Library. From the majestic lobby to our Grand Ballroom, reception settings are as unique as you are and the possibilities are limitless. Whether large or small, intimate or extravagant, at the Scranton Cultural Center, your celebration will be the event of the season.
Known throughout the Northeast as the premier venue for plays, musicals, concerts and ballets. The Scranton Cultural Center is also the finest location to host wedding receptions, trade shows, corporate meetings and private parties.
The Scranton Cultural Center offers:
- Dinner Seating up to 750
- Cocktails and Stations Only up to 1000+
- Dramatic setting with high coffered ceilings, grand chandeliers, balcony level, stage and historic finishes.
- Receptions, Parties, Fundraisers, Trade-Shows, Corporate Presentations and Concerts.
- Dinner Seating up to 180+
- Ceremony or Presentation up to 350
- Grand room with tall ceilings and captivating decor. Stage, peg oak floor and personalized lighting.
- Ceremonies, Receptions, Film-showings or Presentations, Recitals, Plays and cocktail parties.
- Dinner Seating up to 100
- Ceremony or Cocktails up to 180
- Chapel-like atmosphere, large fireplace, room divider, rich wood and stained glass windows
- Bridal and Baby Showers, Receptions, Ceremonies, Luncheons, Staff Training and Corporate Meetings, Conferences and Presentations
- Dinner Seating 10 to 50
- Ceremony up to 70
- Traditional, warm and intimate. Rich walnut walls, European carpeting, fireplace and stained glass.
- As part of the Second Floor group, can accommodate a cocktail reception up to 220 or a smaller ceremony and reception or all-day corporate session up to 70. Corporate board or staff meetings, luncheons and training sessions, dinner party, ceremony, holiday party.
Dinner Seating up to 70
- Presentation, Meeting or Cocktails up to 80
- Bright and versatile, overlooks the Grand Ballroom for adramatic setting, includes a fireplace, classic lighting and rich fabrics.
- As part of the Second Floor group, can accommodate a cocktail reception up to 220. This room is perfect for your luncheon or business training day, meeting, a bridal or baby shower or cocktail party.
Raymond Hood Room
- Dinner Seating up to 40
- Presentation, Meeting or Cocktails up to 60
- Intimate room with oak parquet, full length bar and posh gallery feel. A 1920s speak-easy would host no better an atmosphere.
- After-Hours Cocktail Party, Meeting, Dinner, Pre-Show Reception, Luncheons and Staff Training Sessions.
Questions? Send us a quick email! We’re here to help.
Scranton Cultural Center
420 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
Get more information.